Saturday, November 6, 2010

Drink Deep: Wonderful weekend

This is a post by MaryLou about my trip to Waco, TX. She did a pretty good job summing up our weekend so I figured I would just refer ya'll to her blog! It was so refreshing and encouraging to see her again. We have known each other since middle school and have been pretty good friends since the end of high school and eventually became roommates in college for our Junior and Senior years. During this trip I also got to see my other sister from Concordia, Hannah. She is such an encouragement to me and I was elated to see her as well! It was a much needed break from teaching. I took Friday off, hit the road on Thursday night with the lovley Abby, a TFA friend and spent the weekend in good ole' Texas.

Drink Deep: Wonderful weekend: "I'm not sure if I can really say how awesome this weekend was! Sally came into Waco late Thursday night and I met up with her as soon as my ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment